Sunday, October 12, 2008

I'm voiding humanity for awhile.

So things were flawless and wonderful and naive and "glass half full"...
And then things began to crumble and buckle.
Where am I anymore?
I feel like I'm running out of time, despite my ripe age.
Everyone I know... I feel as though they've passed "Go".
I'm stuck in "Jail", and I don't have a way out.
Don't you have to roll doubles to get out?
Well, I haven't been playing Monopoly enough to remember...
I failed with explaining my analogy.

I'm blank, numb, void.
My tear ducts don't work anymore, even though I want them to.
But I'm sick of being emotional.
It's retarded!
I'm happy, and when something goes wrong, it takes me over like a disease.

It's rough when the ones you love dearly can't get you out of the funk anymore like they used to.

I give up.

I'm very, badly, injured.
In other news.
Went to a show last night, and got knocked the fuck down, and down pretty hard.
Bruises, cuts, blood, possible bruised and/or cracked bone action.
I'm a mess.

I need to get the fuck out of here.
Just for awhile.

No comments: