Thursday, August 21, 2008

What the fuck happened to me?!

I don't place blame on anyone but myself, but Jesus Christ, can I blame it on others? No. I couldn't even if I had permission to. Why make people feel as shitty as I fucking do right now?

It's unfair.

Why did I make the decisions I made? Why did I stay? Why did I screw up so. fucking. bad?

Why didn't I tell those that I loved that I loved them? Why am I glad that you left? That's the only one I can answer - because if you stayed, I would've fucked it up somehow.

FUCK!
This sucks.
I'm alone.

My family's all gone, my friends are all gone or something else that's moved them on, and I just have me. And I hate me right now.

I just want this pain to go away.
I'd rather get my ass kicked than to go through this pain I'm feeling now.

No comments: