Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Retaliation and skull crushing.

So I had to send Fatty, Sherm, and Goo (not quite the norm of names, is it?) with a tearful goodbye, when they departed for Ohio on Sunday. However, I think I was crying partly because of the horrible hangover I had to face off with, in preparation to work that very afternoon.

The ending to it all was bittersweet, for lack of a better term, watching the ever so [insert off-kilter adjective here] Dynaflo perform at a bar not so much to my liking. Although, I'd rather spend ten bucks on a pitcher of domestic beer than to go to a place that houses nothing but buttrock, and the very people that listen to just that.

Miki was there (how in the hell does she get away with beer in her hand when she's only 20? I never had that skill underage) and brought along some miscellaneous instruments, such as maracas, a kazoo (I'm embarrassed to say I haven't mastered the art of kazoo playing. I'm a tool.), and a tambourine.

I've got quite the tambourine hand as evidence now, what, with all the bruises and such from rocking out a little too hard.

Afterwards, Dynaflo Aaron and I went to the controversial liquor store (the same one I got groped at by some random a few weeks prior), and caused a "Marital Squabble" for the drunken spectators that were there as well to get their booze before 2 am.

Dynaflo: "We need to get more people to hang out with Patrick and Sherilyn. Call Carolyn (his sister)"
Me: "Oh dear, I don't have Carolyn's number."
Dynaflo: "WHAT?! What kind of wife are you to not have your sister-in-law's fucking phone number?! Jesus Nicole, I'm sick of this shit!"
Me: "Well if you weren't so ASHAMED of me, maybe I'd know your family a bit more if, you know, you BROUGHT me over to meet them!?"
Dynaflo: "Was that a jab at me for living with my parents?"
Me: "No, no no. Aww hunny. I'm sorry. I love you! Now pay the good man for the cheap beer we're about to consume."
Dynaflo: "I'm sorry too. Let's never fight again."

And then we left. I never seen so many West-siders get shaken up that bad. You would think that was another walk in the park for them, but no.

So I was sorting through little storage boxes that I have sitting in the bathroom yesterday, and managed to discover that I own a lot of frickin' jewelry. And not just your average ring here, or a simple necklace there. I'm talking straight-up, super dressy, girly stuff. A lot of "bling" for lack of a better term.
I blame my sister on that one, since she was married a few times (the third one stuck!) and each time I was in her wedding.

What odd discoveries.

I'm going to do an overhaul on a couple more rooms today, being that my hours got cut from both jobs so I have nothing better to do with my time. It's been a nice vacation or so to speak, but I really could use a better check.

No comments: