Sunday, September 28, 2008

yeah, well.

No update at all, really. A few key things, but not really much to write a few paragraphs about. How about a laundry list?

- Went camping with a skinhead
- It sucked
- Black Cats played in "Narnia"
- Was okay.
- Aunt died
- That sucks.
- Almost got arrested
- Holy shit, thank the stars.
- entered in a PBR art contest
- thank you, Mulligan's.
- everyone's cutting their hair
- seriously, no more dreads, man?
- show at The Clique
- was fun.
- distracting myself as much as possible
- must. take. more. photos.
- Halloween is soon.
- yay.
- been at my crap job for a year.
- what's up, paid vacation?
- had a horrible dream the other night
- made me feel horribly lonely.

...I'm a scandalous catastrophe.
it's cool. I'll live with the superlative.

over and out.

No comments: