Saturday, July 19, 2008

someone got a haircut

and it was totally me.

Sara (no H, a-thank you) is one bitchin' lady, and if you're ever in the need of a sweet haircut, Douglas J Aveda style, go to her! I have her info if you're serious.

Anyway, here's the new 'do.

Nevermind the cheesy grin I tried to work out. I can't force smiles well.

But hey, I am incredibly happy; this month has been really good to me, of course really bad too, but that's all in the past, am I right? Things can only get better from here.
I got to see Kev, been hanging out with friends non-stop, spending as much time with Dave as I can, working, camping, seeing the niece, seeing the Midg - who, by the way, introduced me to the book/documovie "The Secret". Amazing. I dig.

And now, I work.

1 comment:

metal said...

your hair is cute but you're right about the forced smile. miss ya, give me a call sometime.