Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Free Dirty Dave


The image above is for you to repost, for the allegations he is facing at this time are complete and utter bullshit, to be blunt. If you don't know what the hell I'm talking about, then I'll fill you in.

He wants you to write, so do so!
I have the address, ask for it.

But yeah, with a 10 buck donation, you get a shirt for free.
This money will go towards hiring a lawyer for upcoming trials so we can set him free.

If you're second-guessing yourself in helping Dave out, then I don't wish to call you a friend of mine. You need to reconsider and sit down and think about all the shit he has done for you either directly or indirectly.

Also, go to www.brimstoneradio.com for more info - there's a link to paypal if you wish to simply donate some cash.

It means a lot to me in regards to those who are already asking for shirts - I, along with Dirty Dave and his close friends and family appreciate it as well.

Also!
If you already reserved a shirt, and haven't given me any info, DO SO! I'll need your name(s), address, and shirt size.

you can either send a paypal payment via brimstoneradio.com, and then email me to let me know you had, or snail mail your payment to us!

Brimstone Radio
Free Dirty Dave shirts!
4456 West Grand Blvd NW
Grand Rapids, MI 49534


As Dave would say whenever he has a new, innovative idea:
"I'm down for the cause!"


Boycott bullshit!

No comments: