Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Tomfoolery

So good golly, what a weekend.

All I recall really is having one tremendous time with my old lady soulmate. Thank goodness she lives an hour away or I'd go bonkers. 'Twas also the first time I drank vodka since a not-so-fun night months previous to the weekend, but it went rather smoothly, in an intoxicated manner I guess.

Right now, I'm battling one gnarly cold, which can kiss my ass, if you ask me. I hate being sick, or simply not being one-hundred percent because of something ludicrous. I don't know, when I'm sick, I guess I'm rather grumpy and just want to be babied.

You all pretty much gather that, however. Past and present.

I started my nonsensical collage, and I'm already smooth sailing with that. What's mildly funny is that the first thing I drew on there was the word "shenanigans", which was Kevin's latest entry title. Weird. Same wavelength, no?

Let's just stress that there's a drag-racing walrus on said collage, which will make the world go 'round.

Here's a picture:
Photobucket

If you don't know, it's probably for the best.
No, I'm kidding. Just ask me sometime. I'm tired.

I also dyed my hair to a normal-ish color, I 'spose. I dig it.
Photobucket

Good times.
Other than that, I'm working like a fiend. It doesn't seem to be paying off just yet though; we'll see where this goes.

I had a dream last night. It felt too real. Not a fan. And now, I'm wondering what the answers may be, whether they'll kill me or not.

I dig that. I can relate to that on some days.

Eh.

This house needs to be cleaned badly.
I don't want to.
I just want to go on vacation.

No comments: